fill
fill
fill
Karen Kelly
Tucson - Golder Ranch
fill
(520) 260-2003
Karen@KKelly.com
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
Buying a Home
fill
Mobile App
fill
Selling a Home
fill
Luxury Homes
fill
Open House Search
fill
Short Sales
fill
Foreclosures
fill
Green Resources
fill
Virtual Home Finder
fill
Why I Love Arizona
fill
About Long Realty
fill
Long Realty Cares
fill
Get a Loan
fill
Finance Tools
fill
My Transaction Now
fill
Long Advantage
fill
Insurance
fill
fill
fill fill
HOUSE NUMBER
fill fill
fill fill fill fill
fill
and/or
fill fill fill
fill
STREET NAME
fill fill fill
fill fill fill
fill
CITY
fill fill fill
fill fill fill
fill
MLS NUMBER
fill fill fill
fill
You can enter multiple MLS Numbers separated by a comma.
fill fill
fill fill fill
fill
fill
fill

About Karen Kelly

Experience:

My Professional background brings to the real estate industry over 30 years of Marketing, Contract Negotiation, Sales and Customer Service experience in the computer and software industry, as well as, years as a supervisor in the Civil & Criminal Divisions of an LA Municipal Court – great experience for deciphering legal contracts.

My Real Estate background has been  in the State of Washington, the Seattle area, (King & Snohomish Counties).  In Washington I was with Windermere Real Estate for 14 years.   In 2005, I moved to Arizona and put my experience to work selling real estate here in the NW area of Tucson.  I love this area & think it is one of the fastest growing areas around Tucson because of  it’s majestic mountains, desert rolling hills, blue skies, sun and stars at night.   Did I mention, I love this area and love working in real estate.

Integrity:

As your Real Estate Advocate, I know that it is just as important to you, as it is to me, to have confidence and trust in our business relationship which, I feel one cannot have without a high quality of:  Character, Honesty, and Compassion.




Success:

I understand what Customer Service really is and how Important Customer Service is.  My Commitment to Excellence and Quality service is known by clients throughout many states and overseas. I am dedicated to making what may be the biggest financial decision of your life run smoothly and as stress free as possible.  In essence “I take the monkey off of your back”.

 As your Real Estate Advocate, whether buying or selling a home,  purchase and sale transactions can be complex, you need to be informed every step along the way.

Communication and Knowledge is the only way you can make an informed decision.

 

 

Buying

a  Home:

I’ll listen to you.  We will work together as a team to identify and evaluate your needs, understand your goals and save you time by finding and showing you homes in your desired location and at your price point.

 I’ll negotiate the most favorable contract for you.  I will be there to guide you through the entire purchase and sale process - from the offer through the closing and after...

 I’ll expedite your transactions efficiently & effectively with the help of my hand picked team of professionals including:  my Associates, Mortgage Rep. Title Rep., Escrow Rep. and ASHI Certified Inspectors.

 

 

Selling

a Home:

 

I will work with you to obtain the highest fair market price for your home by comparing like homes in the area and researching the market conditions.

 I will promote your home not only through advertising in real estate periodicals, but by Professional Networking Associations,  Multiple Listing Services, Internet Sites, Photo Galleries and Mailings.

 I will sell your home within the most reasonable time frame possible because we have worked together to price your home reasonably.  Remember, the sale price  & condition of your home is 80% of the computation; marketing is the other 20%.  The  question is:  What is important to you - having your home up for sale or selling your home?